Accounts Receivable overview summary
- The number of Customer Accounts you may establish is unlimited as are the number
- Customer Payment terms are user definable on a Customer level.
- On screen customer account inquiries include pop-up window selection of customer
accounts for viewing, editing and entry of receivables & receipts.
- Calculates interest or past due charges. Terms and interest charge options to calculate service
charges may be set and turned on or off, on a customer by customer bases.
Detail Summary (partial listing
- Customer Account:
- Account ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Customer name to 50 characters
- Phone number provision for:
- Area code
- Business number
- Fax number
- Cellular number
- Pager phone number & pager number
- Residence number
- General ledger receivable control accounts may be established by customer to keep,
for example, out of Province/State or Foreign accounts from local accounts.
- Has provision for up to 3 tax ID numbers per customer account. E.g., Federal,
State, Province, Municipal, etc.
- Supports user definable payment terms and term discounts at a customer level.
- Handles Open Item customers.
- To provide management with up-to-date information, all reports may be printed
as often as required and are not dependent on month ends or closing of a fiscal
- Detailed or Summary Accounts Receivable aged reports may be
- Provides detailed or summary Transaction Journals.
- Provides detailed or summary Billings Journals.
- Provides detailed or summary Receipts Journals.
- Customer Account lists may be filtered by:
- Customer Account ID
- Customer Name
- Customer Type
- Statement Group
- Tax Identity
- Complete detail of al transactions including payment are kept.
- Pop-up windows show last invoice number, date & amount.
- A history of Accounts Receivable transactions may be tracked and kept on file
for any number of fiscal periods.
Pricing, additional details and ordering