- The number of General Ledger Accounts you may establish is unlimited as are the
number of transactions.
- A flexible account structure provides for an unlimited number of
General Ledger accounts numbers as defined by the user, allowing for
postings to departments, such as, for example, Contract and Service
work, Profit and Cost centers.
- Includes provision to use sub-account numbers if required.
- On screen General Ledger account inquiries include pop-up window selection of
General Ledger accounts for viewing, editing and journal entry.
- Financial reports may be printed as often as required and are not restricted to
month end closings.
- Modifiable chart of accounts suitable for small to medium sized businesses, including
manufacturing and construction industries.
- G/L accounts structure 0000-0000.
- The general ledger chart of accounts is totally user definable, allowing for financial reporting
to reflect the way you do business.
- No limit to the number of accounts which may be established.
- Any number of accounting periods may be left open, including the next fiscal operating
year without closing the current fiscal year.
- Pop-up windows provide for selection of account numbers for account maintenance
and journal entry transactions.
- Supports recurring Journal Entries for transactions, such as, for example, depreciation
- Has user definable Financial reports.
- Postings are permitted to future periods.
- To provide management with up-to-date information, all reports may be printed
as often as required and are not dependentl period end closings.
- Print individual accounts for analysis.
- Audit trail reports may be printed for a single period, account, a range
(from..., to...) or
a complete fiscal year.
- Prints complete Financial Statements, Balance sheet, Income statements, Profit
& Loss, in a number of formats, including a Projected Income to End of Fiscal
- Prints General & Recurring Journal Entries transaction Journals.
- A detailed General Ledger report may be printed for a single period, or for a
specified starting and ending period.
- Comparative reports may be printed indicating comparative figures between periods.
- Calculates and prints report indicating averages for any 3 periods as specified
by the user.
- A general ledger audit trail may be printed for current or historical periods.
- A history of all transactions may be tracked and kept on
file for any number of fiscal periods.
Pricing, additional details and ordering