Standalone Invoicing software module
Invoice Software module overview summary
The number of Invoices you may create is unlimited as are the number of transactions and or descriptions and comments you may place into each invoice.
- Transactions may be entered and printed as details have been entered, or printed at a later date. Transactions in the invoice may be added to, or edited if required, after they have been entered if required. Reprinting of the invoice is required if changes have been made before posting is allowed.
- Allows for billings of labor or services rendered, e.g., labor used in the service, construction or manufacturing industry.
- Text may be entered into an invoice, below, between items, products or services you invoice for or selected from user predefined invoice messages.
- Multipage invoices are automatically created if the combined number of line items, and or text, exceed a single invoice page size.
- Standard & Service Invoice Formats are supported.
- Service Type Invoice formats print subtotals at the bottom of a single page invoice or multi-page invoice for... Material, Rental, Other, Subcontract, Labor, Miscellaneous & Freight, with an option to suppress quantities, unit pricing, unit discounts and or line totals on the invoice.
Invoicing Detail Features
- The Invoicing software module supports entry of items into the invoice or order not in the main database.
- Items may be selected for maintenance or entry into an invoice from pop-up windows, or by direct entry of the item ID. When making a selection from a pop-up window, only items for the class selected are displayed, making it easier to identify and selecting an item if the number of items in the database are numerous.
- Items may be identified by an Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters and Description up to 45 characters.
- Item Pricing, price levels and descriptions may be overridden at time of invoicing.
- Items may use unit pricing for each of the 7 levels of pricing, and unit measures as appropriate for the product.
- A default pricing level and discount may be assigned for each customer.
- Discounts may be applied by Item, Invoice, or both, and may be calculated as a percentage, or fixed amount.
- Customer terms may be printed on the invoice.
- Supports Bulk Global price changes by Product or Class (category).
- Handles Sales Tax calculations, exemptions by Class, Customer and Territory, State, Province, County, City or Municipality.
- Calculation of taxes is automatic for customers who are not tax exempt and are printed on the invoice, broken down by federal, state, province, territory and local tax if applicable.
- Item messages may be pre-defined (up to 99 lines per message) by an Item Message ID for items requiring a message, additional description, warranty clauses or warning specific to the item to be printed on the invoice.
- Additional text may be printed above, in between, or below items or services invoiced for and may be repeated as often as required on the invoice.
- Invoice proofs may be printed on blank paper for approval, editing or a second copy of the invoice before actual invoices are printed.
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.
- Grouping of items by class.
- Invoice formats included are layouts to be used on pre-printed 8 1/2 x 11" invoice forms, or blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
- Ability to print a Company Logo or Graphic image on Invoice and tow additional logos. For example, a trade logo, association logo, etc.
- Taxes (if applicable) are calculated on an item class (category), allowing for different rates, or none, of taxes to be calculated.
- Invoices may be printed as the order is completed, or printed at a later date.
- Pre-defined Item messages (up to 99 lines per message id) are printed automatically below the Invoice line Item (or Serial Number line if the item required a serial number) if the Item has an Item message ID associated with it.
- A pre-defined Invoice Message (unlimited lines per message) may be printed below the last Line if an Invoice Message is specified.
- Has preference settings to print multiple copies of an invoice automatically eliminating the need to do an extra click when printing to select the number of copies.
- Has default preference settings to allow, for example, the first copy of an invoice to be printed on a color printer for the customer, and the next 3 copies for in house use to be printed on a black and white printer.
- Pre-printed invoice forms are not required.