Electrical Invoicing Platinum Overview
Standalone Invoicing module with Electrical Items Database
- The number of Invoices you may create is unlimited as are the number of transactions and or descriptions and comments you may place into each invoice.
- The Contractor Electrical Invoicing software module comes complete with an Electrical database with close to 6,000 items (to which you may add your own) commonly used items in the electrical service and construction industry.
All item pricing and details in the database may be changed by the user.
- Invoice transactions may be entered and printed as item details have been entered, or printed at a later date. Transactions in the invoice may be added to, or edited if required, after they have been entered, and reprinted. Reprinting of the invoice is required if changes have been made to the invoice before posting is allowed.
- Text may be entered into an invoice on a line by line bases, or selected from a number of predefined invoice messages. Text may be entered into an invoice above, below, or between invoice lines.
- Allows for billings of labor or services rendered, for example, labor used in the service, construction or manufacturing industry.
- Any number of blank lines may be added above, below or between line items or text.
- Multipage invoices are automatically created if the combined number of line items, and or text, exceed a single invoice page size.
- Standard and Service Invoice Formats are supported.
- Service Type Invoice formats print subtotals at the bottom of the invoice for...
- Miscellaneous & Freight
with an option to suppress quantities, unit pricing, unit discounts and or line totals on the invoice.
- Supports entry of items into the invoice not in the main database or inventory.
- Automatically generates multipage invoices when number of line items exceed page length.
- Items may be selected for maintenance or entry into an invoice from pop-up windows, or by direct entry of the item. When making a selection from a pop-up window, only items for the class (category) selected, are displayed, making it easier to identify and selecting an item ID if the number of items in the database are numerous.
- Items may be identified by an Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters and an Item description of up to 45 characters.
- Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Customers may be selected from Pop-up windows or by direct entry of Customer ID.
- Bulk Global price changes by Class is supported.
- Handles Sales Tax calculations, exemptions by Class, Customer and Territory, State, Province, County, City or Municipality.
- Calculation of taxes is automatic and are printed on the invoice, broken down by federal, state, province, territory and local tax if applicable.
- Tax calculations may be turned on or off on a customer by customer and item class by item class bases in addition to turning on or off the tax calculations by state or province.
- Item messages may be pre-defined for items requiring a message, additional description, warranty clauses or warning specific to the item to be printed on the invoice.
- Text may be printed on the invoice using as many lines of text as required.
- Text may be printed above, in between, or below items or services invoiced for and may be repeated as often as required on the invoice. Handy when trying to describe various areas of work done on a cost plus or service invoice.
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Branch, Warehouse or Truck ID to 3 alphanumeric characters
- Item Description to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit weight to calculate estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Preferred Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers 20 alphanumeric characters
- Alternate Vendor or Supplier ID and Alternate Cost (add as many alternate Vendors and their costs for easy costs comparisons between suppliers)
- Manufacturer ID
- MSRP - Manufacturer Suggested Resell Price
- UPC number
- Several predefined Invoice Formats are available in the module, each with several Invoice Line Formats.
- Invoice formats included are layouts to be used on pre-printed 8 1/2 x 11" invoice forms, or blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
- Each Invoice can handle up to 9,999 lines.
- Up to three levels of taxes may be printed at the bottom of the invoice.
- Service Type Invoice formats have the option to suppress quantities, unit pricing,
unit discounts and or line totals turned on or off, and will print sub-totals at
the bottom of the invoice categorized by:
- Invoices may be printed as the order is entered, or printed at a later date. Invoices may be reprinted if changes are made or items added (reprinting is required if chances or additions are made before posting is allowed).
- Pre-defined Item messages (up to 99 lines per message id) are printed automatically below the Invoice line Item (or Serial Number line if the item required a serial number) if the Item has an Item message ID associated with it.
- A pre-defined Invoice Message (unlimited lines per message id) may be printed at the bottom of the invoice.
- Print multiple copies of an invoice eliminating the need for NCR type invoices.
- Pre-printed invoice forms are not required.
- Generates multi-page invoices automatically if the number of invoice line items exceed the selected invoice format page size.
- Invoice proofs may be printed on blank paper for, approval, editing or a second, third, fourth... copy of the invoice before actual invoices are printed.
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.