Standalone Mechanical Invoicing module
Standalone Invoice module complete with Mechanical Items database
- The number of Invoices you may create is unlimited as are the number of transactions and or descriptions and comments you may place into each invoice.
- Item pricing, costs and details in the database may be changed or added to anytime by the user.
- Invoice transactions may be entered and printed as item details have been entered, or printed at a later date. Transactions in the invoice may be added to, or edited if required, after they have been entered, and reprinted. Reprinting of the invoice is required if changes have been made to the invoice before posting is allowed.
- Text may be entered into an invoice on a line by line bases, or selected by any number of predefined invoice messages. Text may be entered into an invoice above, below, or between line items.
- Any number of blank lines may be added above, below or between line items or text.
- Multipage invoices are automatically created if the combined number of line items, and or text, exceed a single invoice page size.
- Standard & Service Type Invoice Formats are supported.
- Service Type Invoice formats print subtotals at the bottom of the invoice for...
- Miscellaneous & Freight
with an option to suppress quantities, unit pricing, unit discounts and or line totals on the invoice.
- Allows for billings of labor or services rendered, for example labor used in the service, construction or manufacturing industry.
- Ship To... addresses may be predefined by customer in the Accounts Receivable module by Customer ID. Any number of Ship To... addresses may be established per customer.
- Supports entry of items into the mechanical invoice or mechanical work order not in the main database or inventory.
- Items may be selected for maintenance or entry into an invoice/order from pop-up windows, or by direct entry of the item ID. When making a selection from a pop-up window, only items for the class (category) selected, are displayed, making it easier to identify and selecting an item ID if the number of items in the database are numerous.
- Items may be identified by an Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters and an Item description of up to 45 characters.
- Items may use Unit Pricing to $99,999,999.99 and Unit Measures from 0.1 to 999,999.99
- Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Customers may be selected from Pop-up windows or by direct entry of Customer ID.
- Global price changes by Class is supported.
- Handles Sales Tax calculations, exemptions by Class, Customer and Territory, State, Province, County, City or Municipality.
- Calculation of taxes is automatic and are printed on the invoice, broken down by federal, state, province, territory and local tax if applicable.
- Tax calculations may be turned on or off on a customer by customer and item class by item class bases in addition to turning on or off the tax calculations by state or province.
- Item messages may be pre-defined (up to 9 lines) by an Item Message ID for items requiring a message, additional description, warranty clauses or warning specific to the item to be printed on the invoice.
- Text may be printed on the invoice using as many lines of text as required.
- Text may be printed above, in between, or below items or services invoiced for and may be repeated as often as required on the invoice.
- Turn quotations into an invoice.
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Description up to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing to $99,999,999.99
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit Measures from 1 to 999,999.99
- Unit weight to calculate estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Preferred Vendor ID
- Alternate Vendor ID
- Alternate Cost
- Manufacturer ID
- MRP - Manufacturer Suggested Resell Price
- UPC number
- Several predefined Invoice Formats are available, each with several Invoice Line Formats.
- Invoice formats included are layouts to be used on pre-printed 8 1/2 x 11" invoice forms, or blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
- Each Invoice can handle up to 9,999 lines.
- Up to three levels of taxes may be printed at the bottom of the invoice.
- Service Type Invoice formats have the option to suppress quantities, unit pricing,
unit discounts and or line totals turned off, and will print sub-totals at the bottom
of the invoice categorized by:
- Invoices may be printed as the order is completed, or printed at a later date.
- Pre-defined Item messages (unlimited number of lines per message id) are printed automatically below the mechanical invoice line Item (or Serial Number line if the item required a serial number) if the Item has an Item message ID associated with it.
- A pre-defined Invoice Message (up to 99 lines per message id) may be printed below the last Invoice Item Line (or Serial Number line if the item required a serial number) if an Invoice Message ID is specified.
- Print multiple copies of an invoice eliminating the need for NCR type invoices.
- Pre-printed invoice forms are not required.
- Prints multi-page invoices automatically if the number of invoice lines exceed the selected invoice format page size.
- Invoice proofs may be printed on blank paper for, approval, editing or a second copy of the invoice before actual invoices are printed.
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.