Sales Commission Platinum overview summary
The text below outlines some of the features of the Commissions Calculating and Tracking software module.
- No monthly fees (run software on your own computer).
- User selectable options to calculate Commissions.
- Commission reports are not dependent on month or period end closings.
- Commission calculations:
- A percentage specified for the salesperson.
- A percentage specified by item (an item may represent a product, service rendered, labor, policy invoice, invoice, etc).
- Calculate tiered commissions.
- Calculate pyramid commissions.
- Calculate split commissions.
- Calculate commission on revenue
- Calculate commission on profit
- Calculate commission on quantity
- Calculate commission by sliding scale
- Calculate commission on cost
- Calculates commissions by salesperson or product. For example, some employees may be set to calculate their commissions based on a salesperson commission percentage, while others may have their commissions calculated based on a commission percentage of gross sales or one of the various commission formulas for a particular item.
- Add, edit, delete Salespersons at anytime.
- Calculted commission amounts may be changed on a transaction by transaction bases if needed. The system will maintain the original commission amount calculated, the adjustment and the net adjusted commission amount.
- Payable commissions amounts may be placed on hold and released for payment at a later date on a transaction by transaction bases.
- Tracks commission history per client.
- There is no limit to the number of salespersons, products, or history the module may hold.
Commission Retrieval & History
- Commission history may be kept on file as long as required.
- Unlike spreadsheets which do not provide an audit trail, an audit trail is kept of all commission transactions which may be filtered by - Salesperson, Date, Customer, Branch, Product and so on.
- Commissions Platinum may be used as a standalone Commission reporting module, or integrated with the optional Invoicing Platinum module.
- The Commission Platinum software module will retain a history of all sales transactions for as long as required.
- Commission reports may be printed as soon as transaction details are posted from the Commission module or from the optional Invoicing Platinum module and are not dependent on month end or period end closings and as such may be printed daily, weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly or monthly as your needs dictate.
- The commissions report will show each item sold with the commission amount calculated for each item.
- Commission amounts are sub-totaled by Salesperson and a total commission amount is calculated for the report.
- The report shows a status flag indicating if the commission is to be paid, has been paid, or placed on hold.
- If manual adjustments have been made to the calculated commission amount, the original calculated commission, adjustment and net commission payable amount is shown.
- A Commissions Earned report.
- All reports may be filtered by selectable criteria such as salesperson, customer and date range.