- Time sheets may be entered daily, or at the end of a payroll period. If entered
daily, the payroll program will automatically accumulate totals for the applicable
- Multiple payrolls per pay period allow payroll, for example, management, office payroll, shop payroll, and field payroll, to be processed at different times.
- Calculates Statutory withholdings and any other user specified deductions.
- Unlimited earning and deduction types per employee within payroll period.
- No year-end closing required before starting with a new payroll year.
- Modifiable State and Local withholding tables.
- The USA Payroll may be used conjunction with the Canadian Payroll module for users
with employees in both the US and Canada. Both modules will allow specified
general ledger accounts appropriate for each version, including job numbers.
- The payroll module handles, on the bases of individual employee specified parameters
(all of which may be turned on or off):
- Automatic calculation of withholdings
- Vacation Pay calculation maybe set to payout each check or accrued, and percentage
of specified earnings
- Holiday Pay calculation maybe paid out each check or accrue, and percentage of
- Sick Pay calculation (pay each check or accrue, and percentage of specified earnings)
- Full Employee profile screens including currently defined earning definitions,
deductions and benefits, default general ledger distribution accounts (may be overridden
at time of payroll timesheet entry), vacation, holiday, sick pay percentages, etc.
- Supports multiple payroll checking accounts, for example,
administrative staff, shop employees, field workers, out of town
employees and so on allowing checks to be printed for a specific
payroll checking account.
- An unlimited number of earning definitions may be established in
the payroll program. Earning types may be
defined, for example, as Regular Earrings, Overtime Earnings, Bonus, Commission,
Mileage, Living out Allowance, Piece Work, etc.
- Supports, salaried, hourly, or piece work for daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly,
monthly, 10, 13 and 22 pay periods per year.
- Earning definitions may be specified with respect to taxability, active status,
contribute to statutory deductions, contribute to calculation of "Other Deductions",
such as, for example, Union Dues, all through user specified Yes/No options.
- Indicate whether or not the earnings contribute to Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay,
Sick Pay, etc.
- Distribution to General Ledger may be specified for each earning definition with
the option to override the expense portion of the earning at time of payroll entry.
- Flexible deduction definition capabilities keep employee deductions up-to-date
in one place, saving you from having to change individual employee records every
time deductions change.
- Establish any number of payroll and union deduction definitions.
- Deduction definitions may specify:
- Specified withholding reductions
- Method of deduction calculation:
- Fixed amount per pay period
- Percentage of specified type of earnings
- Combination of Fixed and Percentage
- Paid by
- Specified percentage Employee/Employer
- Distribution to General Ledger may be specified for each deduction definition.
- Entries into the payroll module are easy and quick. An Employee ID may be entered
directly, or selected from a pop-up window. The default Earning ID, as established
in the Employee master file for the selected employee will be shown, and may be
selected by simply pressing the Enter key.
- Multiple Earning Definitions (rates)
may be used when entering time for an employee within a single
pay period without limitation to the number of earning definition which
may be entered into the payroll period.
- Multiple Job numbers may be used
when entering time for an employee within a single pay period
without limitation to the number of job numbers which may be entered into the payroll
- Checks may be printed for all employees, a range of employees, selected groups,
or a single employee.
- View payroll detail before printing checks.
- A Payroll check stub provides complete information in a four column payroll check stub format (columns are printed by the program and do not need to be on a preprinted check), showing
units, hours, earnings, statutory deductions, none-statutory deductions for the
payroll period, and year-to-date cumulative totals.
- Supports laser format checks with the check body in the center or
at bottom of the check. Program will format and print details on the
check stub as per above paragraph. User guide provides details for
- To provide management with up-to-date information, all reports may be printed
as often as required and are not dependent on month ends or closing of a fiscal
- Details of time sheet entries may be printed for approval, without showing earning
totals, by for example, management, a job foreman or supervisor.
- A detailed earnings report is available before printing checks, indication such
items as regular earnings, overtime earnings, commissions, deductions, taxes employer
paid benefits, etc.
- A preview payroll report ensures accuracy before checks are printed.
- A summary distribution report provides the necessary
information required to journalize to a general ledger.
- Payroll Check Register.
- Employee lists may be sorted and printed by:
- Employee ID
- Employee Name
- Payroll Group
- Rate Classification
- A payroll history of transactions may be kept on file for any number of payroll
Pricing, additional details and ordering