Control software overview summary
- Multiple branches allow you to specify a branch (to 999) when entering stock transactions, transfers between branches.
- Ability to track inventory by general ledger account and sub-account numbers.
- Supports warehouse locations, inventory bin numbers.
- Track lot numbers and lot number details.
- Cycle Counts are supported.
- Charge stock against general ledger account and sub-account numbers, equipment,
- Standalone Inventory Control software module without requiring any other software.
- Inventory cycle counts
- Inventory cost statistics
- Loading of inventory quantities
- Inventory receipts
- Inventory issued
- Inventory stock transfers to or from Job Costing
- Receipts of inventory by customer
- Inventory issued for customer
- Inventory physical counts
- Inventory issued toequipment maintenance
- Inventory returned from equipment maintenance
- Automatic Inventory updating from the Invoicing module
- Inventory warehouse location
- Multiple bin locations per product
- Container numbers
- Serial numbers
- Lot numbers
- General ledger accounts for auditing and tracking inventory
- Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Inventory quantities
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Inventory Costing
- Inventory Stock Locations
- Simplifying inventory management
- Tracks - High, Current, Last and Average Costs for each item.
- The item cost in the master database file may be updated manually, or automatically,
using a number of options available in the module.
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Group ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Branch ID to 3 alphanumeric characters
- Description up to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing to $999,999,999.9999
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit Measures from 0.000001 to 999,999.999999
- Unit weight to calculated estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Preferred Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Unlimited alternate vendors, vendor's catalog numbers and costs
- Manufacturer ID
- Manufacturer's product number
- MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Resell Price
- Unlimited alternate manufacturers, manufacturer's product numbers and MSRP
- UPC number
- Warehouse location or bin number
- The Assemblies option may be used to create assemblies or kits from any number
of products (components of the assembly or kit) from the master product database.
Entry of an Assembly ID into the inventory module will automatically update inventory
with all of the components complete with component quantities as specified in the
assembly, times the number of assemblies ordered.
Reports & Lists
- Inventory reports may be printed at any time and as often as required and are
not dependent on period or month end closings.
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.
- Allows for filtered reports and lists.
- The Suggested Re-Order Purchasing report shows current inventory items which are
below the user defined re-order level. It also shows sub-totals of the Dollar value
by Class, and total Dollar value required to purchase all items suggested in the
- Inventory report lists:
- On Hand quantities
- Cycle Count Audit Report
- Minimum stocking quantities desired
- Maximum stocking quantities desired
- Replacement method (4 options)
- Physical count report assists in taking an inventory count, eliminating the physical
writing down of items and descriptions when doing an inventory count.
- Inventory may be printed by warehouse and shelve location for stock taking.
- Inventory Trial Balance report indicates Quantities and Dollar values with sub-totals
- Maintains a detailed audit trail of all transactions.
- Prints a picking list for stock issued.
- Prints a proof list of all transactions entered.
- Warehouse inventory lists.
- Cycle lists may be filtered by branch, category, product, vendor and location.
- The Inventory module tracks purchased cost indicating, Low, High, Current, Last
and Average Costs per item.
- Inventory cost statistics.
Pricing, additional details and ordering