Database in the
Purchase Order module
- A cost item database (products or services) may be built without limitation
to the maximum number of items the database may contain. Order items may consist
of actual items, contractor or sub-contractor quotations, supplier quotations, services,
labor, a contract (using any of the user predefined purchase order messages as a
- Items in the master database may be:
- Added to as required without limiting the number of items the database may hold.
- Displayed in a pop-up window for editing or selection into a purchase order.
- Standard industry coding may be used to identify items or defined by the user.
Each item may consist of:
- Item ID to 20 alphanumeric characters and description to 45 characters
- Item Category to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Unit measure, Cost, and 7 levels of Pricing
- Create assemblies or kits for any number
of products (components of the assembly or kit) from the master product database.
Entry of an assembly ID into the purchase order will automatically place all of
the required components into the purchase order complete with component quantities
as specified in the assembly times the number of assemblies ordered.
Purchase Order Detail
- Supports multi-page Purchase orders.
- Computer generated or user defined purchase order numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters.
- Discounts may be applied to:
- each individual item by a percentage or dollar amount
- or purchase order total by a percentage or dollar amount
- Facilitates a Customer ID and Customer Purchase order number to indicate
if an order is for a customer
- Equipment or Job numbers may be specified for each item in the P.O.
to indicate the job or equipment for which the products are ordered
- Supports user pre-defined purchase order messages which may be printed on the purchase order. No limit to the number of predefined messages the user may establish.
Printing Purchase Orders
- The program will print purchase orders on pre-printed
purchase order forms, or on blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper by simply selecting
one of the available purchase order form formats.
- You may print multiple copies of the purchase order.
- Ability to print a Company Logo or Graphic image on the purchase order.
- Print up to two additional logos in addition to your company logo on a purchase order.
For example, a trade logo, association logo, etc.
Purchase Order Requisitions
- Requisitions may be printed with provision to print an optional one or two signature
places at the bottom of the requisition for approval.
- Once the requisition is approved, checking the approved status box will
printing of the Purchase Order.
Request for Quotation
- Requests for quotations may be printed to as many vendors or suppliers as you
- Once a quotation is received and accepted, entering the quoted amounts is all
that is required to complete printing of the Purchase Order.
- Facilitates checking off quantity of items received against
Purchase Order History
- Full Purchase Order history statistics is retained in the purchasing software
database for as long as required.
Pricing, additional details and ordering